PD Day Camps 2019-2020
is back-ordered. We will ship it separately in 10 to 15 days.
Our PD Days Camp program includes the following school calendars:
HRCE = Halifax Regional Centre for Education
- Students are to be dropped off (between 8:30 - 9 a.m.) and picked up at the Studios (between 4 - 4:45 p.m.). There is no supervision before 8:30am.
- Lunchtime supervision is included. Students are required to bring their lunch. No NUT products please! It is suggested that students pack a snack for mid-morning and/or mid-afternoon.
- Class ends at 4 p.m. Extended pickup is available until 4:45pm.
- Art making can be messy so students remember to wear “work” clothes. Please pack weather appropriate clothing.
- Please fill out the PD Day Information Form to complete your registration.
Registration & Fees
If there is insufficient registration, a workshop will be cancelled with fees refunded two weeks prior to the start of the workshop. There are no refunds two weeks prior to the class. There is a 10% non-refundable registration fee.