Shopping for someone else but not sure what to give them? Give them the gift of choice with a Art Gallery of Nova Scotia gift card. Gift cards can be used to purchase memberships, programs, workshops as well as products from the Gallery Shop.
WARNING! Gift cards purchased online are delivered by email and contain instructions to redeem them at checkout. A physical card will not be issued. To receive a physical card, please phone 902.424.4303 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
Use of this gift card constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
- Card is redeemable for admissions, memberships, programs and Gallery Shop merchandise; in person or online.
- Present this card as payment towards your purchase. Your receipt will show the remaining balance. Purchases will be deducted from the gift card amount until the value reaches zero. You can also redeem your balance by contacting the Gallery Shop (see below for details).
- Card is not redeemable for cash and is non-refundable.
- Card is not subject to any activation or service fess.
- Card does not expire.
- The Art Gallery of Nova Scotia is not responsible for loss, stolen, damaged or unauthorised use of this card.
- The Art Gallery of Nova Scotia’s regular refund and return policies apply to purchases made with a Gift Card.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
For more information, please contact the Art Gallery of Nova Scotia’s Gallery Shop at 902.424.4303 or email@example.com.